Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday


"Won't someone please read to me?"





















Enjoying his morning paper.














Beto and I talked for a long time with Lilian today, Jorge, Miguel, and Fatima's older sister with whom they live. she came to the school with us to enroll the three for next school year which starts in Feb. We are very blessed to have friends who work at the school. We don't have to pay anything to enroll, which I think is true for everyone, but we don't have to pay for their English classes or another class that I can't remember right now.










Enrolling them didn't take long. The office just took down their ID numbers and names. After wards we took Lilian out to breakfast here. It was a very good time. Please pray for this family that is experiencing more difficulties lately.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at him reading the paper! And those his look in the first picture, with those too-big shoes for him, very funny!!
    On another note, I'm so glad that family has you to care and show God's love to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all the pics of Santi. He just a sweet spirit about him and he is just so cute! I will be keeping that family my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized I already commented on this but as I was looking at the pics again I realized kinda sadly how much dad would have loved seeing Santi grow up. He would have gotten such a kick out of him and all he does! He probably would have asked Santi if he wanted some coffee to go with his morning paper, you think?

    ReplyDelete