Thursday, July 01, 2010

More Laguna Pics

I've been trying to upload videos for awhile now. I'm not sure if some of these are repeats. Either I don't have time at the internet or it is too slow. yesterday I kept uploading pics but the internet kept going in and out.
These are some pics I hope are new to most of you from our family reunion to laguna. Thanks mom especially, and thanks everyone for such a fun year. and especially thanks to God for our wonderful family and the perfect weather we had!

hanging out at wahoo's.

Mom and Beto.


Ben with his energy drink.



My pretty sister.



My pretty nieces.






Dad and Santi playing






Everybody at the tide pools.
Dave at Wahoo's.























































Beto and Caleb with food babies.








nearly all of us at the beach.















Admiring the outfit.















































digging the biggest hole ever.




















The mayan god of the family.










No comments:

Post a Comment