Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whale Watching


We went whale watching out of the Long Beach harbor with Uncle Seth and Laura Heida. We did see a lot of whales and dolphins but it was hard to get pictures. It was a lot of fun and we were so tired and hungry afterwards. It was cold and windy on the way back but it was worth it!



CA Sea Lions relaxing



Mezmerized by the big waves at the back of the boat.






You see it?!







Beautiful







So cute!
















Just leaving the harbor.









Oreo mouth.






He loooves birds! On the boat when we were all looking at the dolphins Santi was pointing to the birds.











5 comments:

  1. oh it looks like you had a wonderful time whale watching! Santi looks so very cute in his hat and I love the pic of him with the birds. I really do like the pic of Laura and Seth....haven't actually "seen" them together,,,,that is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked so cool! I've always wanted to go whale watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love yer "I love San Felipe" sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mary you know it's from san francisco, but i like to say it means "I Love Santiago's Father".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics, especially the great one of Santi smiling with his cute little hat on!
    Looks like it was a beautiful day.
    Of course it's always so nice to see my son too. I miss him so much!!

    ReplyDelete