Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas in Long Beach 2009

Here's a lot of pics from Christmas. I won't be putting a caption for each one. Just enjoy the scenery.
I will tell you that Seth had more presents than anyone thanks to his parents and my mom had the least, but she did get a new front door!
We had a wonderful Christmas with our Aunt Lois-Ann here, my dad's sister from Illinois. The Robles' came also and we had a nice little pre present opening devo.
Beto was especially pleased with his new 10" table saw.
The table center piece is my aunt Lois' gift to my mom. And there are some pics of the party at Aunt Glenda's towards the end.
The pics in the middle are of the church's Christmas play in which Santi was going to play baby Jesus but that's the night he got really sick and we were in the ER.
Beto did build the prop that says "Holly Berry's Christmas Shop" and the manger.
OH, and me with messed up hair looking worn out. That's my interpretation of someone post Christmas rush.
Santi got a cute new outfit from the Heida's that Ed picked out with a sweater vest. Very stylish.
And the last pic is of him in his outfit mom got him in Uganda.






























No comments:

Post a Comment