Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Day at the Fair









well i've decided that if you have nothing to say in a blog, go to the fair!
wow, i have almost toomuch material.
now i'm pretty tired but some of the highlights actually started at the restaurant where we had breakfast on the way down to San Diego.
My nephew Marcus was invited to be a backup dancer for his friends cousin so we mainly went to see him, but after his performance we stayed so the adolescentes could go on th rides and the adults could test their patience and wear down their feet walking around looking at the seeminly hundreds of booths filled with a bunch of stuff people really don't need but think they want.

We saw for the first time chocolate covered bacon and my sister Glenda and Beto actually tried it, and didn't LIKE IT!

They also sold chicken sandwiches with Krisy Kreme donuts instead of buns. We didn't try those.

That's all I can remember for now. I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. you two look sooooo goood and I love your bright wide smile. Have lots of fun for me too Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice on passing on the krispy kreme chicken sandwich... not good...

    ReplyDelete