Sunday, February 01, 2009

just pictures










a variety of pics I know. of the three dogs fighting over an old sock that fabio took out of the trash...we were taking care of the pastor´s dog during new year´s holiday when they went out of town.
Fabio and Mateo show they love each other in such strange ways!
Miguel and Beto after eating dinner andbefore going to men´s Bible study.
and then there´s me...Miss DAni, the shirt´s for you!
the bottles are beto´s garden...lettuce, so the dogs don´t eat them.
the men playing football are from the alcohol rehab center where beto has the soccer ministry on saturdays.
oh and finally the one with fabio´s rear in the air...ther´s a big hole wher beto originally was going to put his bottle garden. we threw food down in the hole so we could get this great picture.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Laura!

    Hey I am curious about the lettuce garden. How does that work? Please send me some details on how he has that set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyyy bottle garden----wonder where he got that idea---glad someone is using bottles---after all there is a bunch laying around---bet you looked like Mr Ken collecting them LOL

    Ohhh and you look pretty much like having an 8 to 10 pounder ! ! ! !

    looking forward to seeing you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. danikristin@yahoo.comSun Apr 05, 08:08:00 PM MDT

    Yeah for my Maryland shirt:) I always knew that was your favorite state. I love you and miss you SOOOO much. I wish that you were here so that I could talk to you. I need my friend!! Santiago is beautiful. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete