Monday, December 15, 2008

It´s the most wonderful time of the year!








The dogs we let inside some at night, not to sleep all night, but when we watch a movie they fallasleep on the floor. We have to keep them locked up now all day in a small space since we leave the gate open for the business and don´t want them to go out into the street with the other gross street dogs. So we feel guilty and try to pamper them at night.

Last Friday was Lucia´s birthday. She works at the business inthe mornings and said no one in her family had ever done anything for her bday becuase her older sister is the favorite. I made her a cake and we surprised her,but after using nearly awhole box of matches trying to light the candle outside, we finally tookit inside.

Yesterday, Sunday, our Georgia missionary friend Rhonda invited us over for Christmas dinner, we even had ham and turkey! I think the baby nearly felt suffocated from all the food I ate. He hasn´t moved as much since lunch yesterday becuase there´s not alot of room for him now! She has a really beautiful house close toours and we had a fun, full afternoon. Pray for her husband, Tomas, who is getting treatment in theStates until March, perhaps. That he can come back here soon!

P.S. Notice my shirt, Beverly?

3 comments:

  1. did you say "he" in reference to the baby??????? does that mean what I think it means?

    do you have names picked out?

    Wish I could be there to rest my head on your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sisters take every little thing you write and make such a big deal about it, don't they? If it is a "he" you might go with "Barak"!! I hear it's going to be a huge name for baby boys for the next few years. You could get a head start on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BARAK-----!!!!!!!! A HE I am just hearing about that----pooy on another boy----just kidding----but you know how many BOY Hebert's we have. One more won't hurt, but I had my heart set on DADDY"S GIRL---It is right, boy first to carry down the family
    Good lookoing shirt---glad you get to wear tha very expensive shirt LOL

    Love ALL of you

    ReplyDelete