Sunday, November 18, 2007

a Day at "the beach", in the mountains





Last sunday was also a beautiful day. There I am with my new wonderful friend Daneille after church. Beto and I were by some friends to a water park located just about 20 minutes. We ate whole fried fish and some of them went swimming. Even though it ws sunny at church it was cold, but when we got to the "beach"it was so warm, hence the boots with the tank top. The little girl is the daughter of our friends and the older boy their son, who i had in first grade last year, and the little boy the son of our pastor and his wife. Praise God for wonderful friends! and sun!

2 comments:

  1. A concrete "beach" by a pool up in the mountains is far more to my liking than the actual beach. Strange that I would spend almost a quarter century in beach towns and I don't like the beach.

    As for not cooking that expensive turkey ... I think a Thanksgiving without turkey is a good Thanksgiving. Give me ham or chicken any day over turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, It's Teresa, Charlie and Glenda's niece. We are wondering if you are near Comayaguela, Honduras. My church is going on a missions trip to an orphanage there. It's I think Orphanage Emmanuel. http://www.orphanageemmanuel.com/index.php/index.html

    Hope you're good. : )

    ReplyDelete