Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Our pastries are 2 for 1!


Our pastries are 2 for 1! Thanks to all who came out to wish me farewell!
So friends, I'll fly fast tomorrow morning, so in just a few hours I'm off to el aeropuerto(I hope you learn some spanish from this Blog!) I'm very excited, yet nervous. It all still seems so surreal. I'll be enjoying my "Last Supper" at In 'n Out tonight, of course. I'm a local,what can I say? I sure will miss 'da "LBC",or "StrongBEACH",as a good friend says, and LA (except the 405 at rushhour, or any hour for that matter!) I am so blessed with many strong supporters and am prayerfully looking forward to what God has in mind for the future. I will miss everyone so very much, but look forward to "blogging" at you about what God is doing! Thanks for your prayers!
Stay classy! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment