Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SUCCESS!

Beto got his license a couple of weeks ago!  Of course we were, and are, so excited! He practiced a lot, especially the morning before his test.  He was blessed with a peaceful, calm instructor (very different from the first time) and did very well.
Afterwards we went out to lunch to celebrate at Bai Plu Thai, of course. Where else?  Then we ran a bunch of errands and wore out the kids!  
I took Jack for a long walk to the "fresh off the farm" strawberry stand. mmmhmmm! Strawberry season has arrived!  
I now have my first student that I'm tutoring in English, a man my age from Honduras whose wife is from here.  Needless to say, we have a lot to talk about. Last week was Santi's birthday, the big 0-5.  We had a great time at Legoland and the Legoland hotel.  We were blessed with tickets to the park so we were able to stay at the hotel.  Everything is Awesome!!! If you ever get a chance to stay at the hotel I highly recommend it.  Everything is themed and there are legos everywhere!  There is dance music and a disco ball in the elevators and a giant woopie cushion under the floor by the elevators.  We are so thankful Shelby, Dave,  and Ben could go too.  When we returned home it was time to clean the house and prepare for Santi's party.  The theme was Pirate Bunnies in Outer Space.  Boring, I know.  
Shelby , my niece, did all of the decorating.  She made the solar system out of balloons and even went above and beyond by labeling them.  

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I love this picture filled post!!!!!!! The kids were very sad to realize they missed Santi's birthday! Especially since you chose their very favorite theme???? Where'd you get that one from? Congrats to Beto and prayers for your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santi couldn't decide on a theme so we combined his three favorites. Of course, I "find out" about three days before his party as we're shopping for decorations that it was "my idea" and he wants to buy Monsters, Inc. themed things. oy vey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santi couldn't decide on a theme so we combined his three favorites. Of course, I "find out" about three days before his party as we're shopping for decorations that it was "my idea" and he wants to buy Monsters, Inc. themed things. oy vey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very amazing your blog.

    my blog: www.tvenvivoecuador.online

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is severalsummer training in Javain Jaipur for different students.

    ReplyDelete