Monday, March 11, 2013

Fun Family times

Waiting for Bela's doctor's appointment last week. All her counts are great!  She is scheduled this Thursday for her *final* bone marrow biopsy. Please pray for us as she has to fast 8 hours before and please pray for there to be "NED": No Evidence of Disease

We've been having a TON of fun with my sister and her family here from Uganda.  Their three kids play all day and play hard with Santi.  They also love to read and watch movies.  So far we've gone swimming at my aunt's pool, to the park many times, to the pet stores, to Knott's and many other things. 

Santi just being Santi

Acacia (my niece) with Bela

oh yea, one day all of us girls, plus Santi, went to Elise's tea house.  Santi loves to play tea party at home with Bela so we thought he'd love to have  a real one. He liked it but what he really wanted to do was play and jump on all the pretty furniture.

left to right: my sister Mary, our friend TerrieLee, my cousin Bailey, my aunts Romaine and Glenda

Playing tea party

My nieces Acacia and Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment