Monday, June 21, 2010

today, Yesterday and a few days ago

Here is Santi and Grettel playing in the McDonald's where Beto's sister Sonia works. Here we are now using the computer for free. And I have my big Guatemalan coffee. I am happy.


Me and Beto's mom. She really is a nice person!



yesterday celebrating our sister-in-law's birthday. She's there in the blue dress.


You Know Who






the cake. mmmm!!!





A few days ago at the luxurious mall. Santi's first ride on a merry-go-round.






2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are able to post pictures and tell us what and how you are doing. I love coming to check your blog and finding so much to look at. It looks like you are all having a great time! I am so happy that Santi has so much family to love on him and that he has his little cousin to play with. They look so much alike!!!
    Love you all and miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say "what SHE said"? Thanks Glenda! lol
    I can't believe his hair cut, wow! He looks so different!
    He sure looks like he's enjoying that merry go round too. Glad you are having a good time with Beto's family!

    ReplyDelete