Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bob and Kathy






I´ve known I´ve mentioned them but they have blessed us so much and I was going to write so much about them, I will dedicate this to them. They have been here in HOnduras for about 18 years and are really amazing people. To help us in our new pizza-baked goods business, Kathy took me shopping and told me to load up the cart with whatever we needed! It has really helped a lot! We have sugar for the next two months, I´m sure!
Last WEdnesday they invited about 10 couples over to their house with their kids for a social night of fun and eating. We played the ice breaker where everybody has the name of someone famous, real, fiction, dead or alive, ontheir back and they have to ask ÿes¨or ¨no¨questions to figure out who ¨they are¨.
After wards we took äll men¨and äll women¨pictures. We even compared bellies, even though I was the only pregnant woman there!
Please be in prayer for Bob and Kathy if you will. I know they will greatly appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Third picture down ... the guy on the left of the picture, sitting on the sofa ... I believe he is going to deliver before you do!

    ReplyDelete