Friday, March 14, 2008

Lago de Yojoa



















last weekend we went with bob, kathy, dani, amy, and aaron to Lake Yojoa (yo...ho..uh) and had a blast hiking, zip lining, seeing coffee plants, passion fruit trees, buying pineapples for about .25 cents each, and eating fried fish that we picked out ourselves. I picked out the ¨marble swirl¨one. mmmm mmmm good! Praise God for great friends and little day trips! We had an awesome time! Thanks Bob and Kathy for taking us! Beto and I hadn´t been out of this little town since we got back January 6th and we really needed to get out for awhile! It really helped!

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the hat. Still looks cold tho !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Those are all amazing photos!! I honestly don't think I could pick a fish from that pile and actually eat it!! EWWW, the scenery though is breathtaking. I get the heebie jeebies though when I look at you and Beto on the zip-line, I don't think I could have done that! But what a spectular view of what you are "flying" over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix! As for that zip lining ... I don't think so at my age!! Ever ride the swings at Knot's? Those push me to the edge of my comfort zone. I know, I'm a whoose, but that happens to some people as they age.

    ReplyDelete