Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fiesta! Ole!

Hey there!
Only 17 more days 'till departure! I have been short of breath lately just thinking about all the things I have to do. I have started "packing" already (a bunch of stuff thrown into a big suitcase) but don't have much time as I am working everyday until I leave!
This blog is mainly to invite you all to come say good-bye in a creative way: At "It's A Grind" coffee shop in Cypress, on corner of Lincoln and Valley View Ave, across from Cypress College. I will be working, but come stop bye, grab a cup of Joe(or whatever, we have a variety of goodies!) and distract me from having to do my chores! yea! no, seriously we are slow Saturday nights. Oh, so yea, it's Saturday July 2, 6pm-10pm. Stop by anytime. I REALLY hope to see you there!

Con mucho Carino,
SPEAKS (Laura)

1 comment:

  1. i will try to be there angel...ill talk to you thursday i heart you! it sounds like a ball.

    ReplyDelete